Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Staying joyful, even when you don’t feel like it.




The past two nights I’ve been up from around 2 till 3 or 5 am, and I’ve been going over our budget during the days. Blech! Needless to say joy isn’t exactly easy right now. I know that I need to set an example for my kiddos, and get my work done. The double espressos have helped. (homemade) But the giant double bags still linger beneath my eyes. So, I am gathering some encouragement from the web. YUP! I have a few blogs (see sidebar) that I read and they help me keep my heart and mind straight, and the Joy of Christ in my home. So, if you are struggling, you might find a site or two that helps your attitude and check them often. Read the word often, pray without ceasing, and don’t forget the coffee!!!!

PS… Friends help too! I had a friend drop by unexpectedly today, and cheer me up with a red candle! This was SO kind. It is neat to see the love of Christ spread out from other people and really wonderful to get encouragement from someone else. Thank you so much for bringing the joy back to my heart today!

No comments:

Post a Comment