Since I've last blogged:
- divorce (not my idea) traumatic for my 3 kids
- full time job
- new job
- move to a new city
- ex-spouse moves cross country, leaving kids again
- left church of 35+ years attendance
- had to leave job
- summer visitation, aka no kids for several weeks
- finding new places to worship
- new baby
Life has been way too crazy, difficult and painful to blog about. And all the lovely exciting wonderful hopeful things have been happening are keeping me too present in the moment to stop and reflect much.
Today is our 1st anniversary, and I am so very very thankful for my husband Mark. He is a loving, kind, God follower, and we are battling the enemy together, as well as reveling in the everyday gifts that our good Father sends to us.
Evie is a sweet addition to our family as well. It is such fun to have a baby again! Things are really different since the last baby around here. :)