Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Guy vs Girls..


Or.... Why does my husband have over 32 tshirts in his drawer??

I have often envied my husbands body. No, I do not wish to look like him, but his shape hasn't changed much over the past 15 years. He still wears the same size shirt, and pretty close to the same size pant. So when he buys an article of clothing it sticks around for quite a while.

I, on the other hand, have been pregnant 3 times, and have lost/gained/lost 15 lbs. My size has changed with the seasons of my life, pregnancy, nursing, dieting, gaining, pregnancy again....

I do not have 32 shirts that fit.

Fooey.... :-)

2 comments:

  1. My shirts all still fit because I loved XL shirts even when I was a 98 pound weakling in high school.

    Now that I'm married, my wife strongly "suggests" that I get shirts that fit.

    ...but I looked so cool back then [smile].

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete