Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We're Baaaccckkk......

Home again, home again....

We returned from our church's annual Family Camp last Saturday. A good time was had by all, despite the nasty cough cold fever thing that Levi and I came down with halfway through camp.

Both of the kiddos were off with their friends most of the time, so I had only relaxing to do! Very Nice! I took full advantage of this, since next year I will be running around with a 7month old on my hip... :-)

My dear Hubby came to camp this year for more than his usual single night... SOOO WONDERFUL!! Someone else to help get kiddos dressed, fed, entertained, etc. I really hope that next year he can come for the whole time. He really seemed to enjoy all the fellowship too.

Now, to get back into the whole homeschooling , housekeeping thing... and catch up on all that laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment