Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bad Blogger!

No, I haven't been keeping up with blogging.... But I am keeping up with homeschooling 2 kids, keeping the floor clean for Baby, and 3 meals on the table each day.

It seems like life has been a whirlwind lately, with barely time to breath in between, let alone gab with all of you lovely people! I've been a bit lax in the joyful home improvement items as well. I did finally get down to business about a month ago, and painted the back splash in my kitchen.

Mark is now 9 months old, and he is crawling all over and getting into everything. I set him down a few a days ago, and when I came back to the room, he had escaped to his sister's room, and was happily engaged in emptying her dresser drawer. :-) It was pretty weird to see a tiny 9 month old performing what looked like a chore. He was standing up with one hand on the middle drawer, busily putting and taking. Too bad he took ALL her clothes out, but only put ONE item back in.

I get the feeling that school will soon be a happy routine, and we will get our work done fast enough to get back to enjoying life a bit more... I know that I need it, and the kiddos must too.

1 comment: