Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Here are a few things that are bringing me joy lately.
11. This picture! I can use it twice if I want to! Hee hee
10. My laundry baskets! I finally got the laminated label attached to them... soo much neater in the basement
9. My new bedspread. We have been wanting a nice spread for a while. (We still were using one that was a hand me down when we got married 10 years ago)
8. The new color scheme in my bedroom.... (black and yellow gets old after a while, the new faux suede brown walls are so relaxing, and the light tannish that matches the spread will be soo much more soothing than black.
7. My New kitchen rug from goodwill (super nice wool hooked rug for only $14!)
6. All the lovely candles that I light each night...
5. Music :-)
4. My Big children, who are a BIG help!
3. My littlest man, who is just starting to smile and "talk" with fake coughs!
2. My husband and his loving me, even when I drop a ball or two. :-D
1. My Gracious Heavenly Father because "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
This kind of list can be so uplifting..... What's on your list?